• This topic is locked This topic is locked
279 replies to this topic

#41 Prussia, Salty Brit

Prussia
  • Member of Legion
  • 1270 posts
  • 21936 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:30

Just remember everyone, scamming is the essence of life. Without it Afghanistan wouldn't of gained Russian weapons.

Edited by PrussiaRS, 01 August 2013 - 17:30.

#42 Vortigoat, Cheeki Breeki

Vortigoat
  • Member of Legion
  • 756 posts
  • 11899 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:36

The eternal struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured  by very specific interested parties.

It is a small, rootless , international clique that is turning the people against each other.

That does not want peace in mercenaries.

#43 Omaha, I hate everything

Omaha
  • 174 posts
  • 8703 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:41

The eternal struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured  by very specific interested parties.

It is a small, rootless , international clique that is turning the people against each other.

That does not want peace in mercenaries.

Kill yourself.

#44 Prussia, Salty Brit

Prussia
  • Member of Legion
  • 1270 posts
  • 21936 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:45

Kill yourself.

Blow your brains out 33rd Dribbler.

#45 Vortigoat, Cheeki Breeki

Vortigoat
  • Member of Legion
  • 756 posts
  • 11899 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:45

Kill yourself, For I am a Brony doucher.

I dont listen to  pony fanboys

#46 Omaha, I hate everything

Omaha
  • 174 posts
  • 8703 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:49

I dont listen to  pony fanboys

Fuck me.. get some new material. So funny.. I said I hated bronys 2 years ago and somebody thought it'd be funny to call me a brony. That's the most original insult I've ever read.

#47 Vortigoat, Cheeki Breeki

Vortigoat
  • Member of Legion
  • 756 posts
  • 11899 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:51

Fuck me.. get some new material. So funny.. I said I hated bronys 2 years ago and somebody thought it'd be funny to call me a brony. That's the most original insult I've ever read.

Calm down pony fanboy, I don't want your manes to get all messy

#48 Prussia, Salty Brit

Prussia
  • Member of Legion
  • 1270 posts
  • 21936 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:52

How would we know if you said it, do you think your that special that everyone knows what you do? Kim Kardashian wanna be imo.

#49 Omaha, I hate everything

Omaha
  • 174 posts
  • 8703 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:56

Ask Neits, he's the raging faggot that made it all up.

#50 Vortigoat, Cheeki Breeki

Vortigoat
  • Member of Legion
  • 756 posts
  • 11899 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:57

Omaha's manes are all messed up now, now we need to pet him and clean his hooves

#51 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18695 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 17:58

Are you using that as justification? That is 59.99 dollars someone has spent on a scumbag. People like him drag this community right into the ground and all you do is fall back on rules?

People complain about this community being so shit yet they do absolutely nothing about it and let this type of pathetic behaviour pass.

Actually he said he bought two of those.

The community is shit because of people like YOU, who don't do anything else but bitch, moan and spread hate.

#52 Vortigoat, Cheeki Breeki

Vortigoat
  • Member of Legion
  • 756 posts
  • 11899 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:01

The community is shit because of people like YOU, who don't do anything else but bitch, moan and spread hate.

I know a certain group of people that spread hate and  do shady stuff with ur bank account

#53 Omaha, I hate everything

Omaha
  • 174 posts
  • 8703 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:03

That's who I am, but at least I'm not a selfish, lowlife deadbeat that relies on scamming and lying to get games.

• Cleomenes, Lt, Gwaihir and 7 others like this

#54 Vortigoat, Cheeki Breeki

Vortigoat
  • Member of Legion
  • 756 posts
  • 11899 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:04

That's who I am, but at least I'm not a selfish, lowlife deadbeat that relies on scamming and lying to get games.

Ur description reminds me of a  certain group of fowks.

#55 Remus

Remus
  • 7135 posts
  • 52356 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:05

another +1 for Omaha.

#56 Altoleek, I am bad

Altoleek
  • 3683 posts
  • 13972 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:10

Remus you idiot if you don't want these ''bullies'' to bother you just stay out of it.

Idiot.

#57 Vortigoat, Cheeki Breeki

Vortigoat
  • Member of Legion
  • 756 posts
  • 11899 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:13

another +1 for Omaha.

Hi, Im Remus. As you might know I get bullied on a internet forum, instead of not getting involved into arguements I seek them bull headed.

I can dish out alot of stupid bullshit  but I can't take the consequences  of my actions without crying in a corner.  :)

• Jepekula likes this

#58 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18695 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:13

You're a selfish, judgmental asshole who rather believes a random imbecile on the imbecile than someone he's known for quite a while. I didn't scam this retard, he's just fucking stupid 's all.

Remus, you cry like a baby every time me and Tore "gg" you or anyone mentions you in a post. All tough now that you can "like" Omaha's posts and jump on the bandwagon with your "+1!!!11". Christ, get a grip and grow a pair.

#59 Prussia, Salty Brit

Prussia
  • Member of Legion
  • 1270 posts
  • 21936 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:14

another +1 for Omaha.

Remus do you get bullied at work or are you the unemployed 18 year old who was too stupid enough to go and get a job or an imbecile who couldn't get into university?

• Jepekula likes this

#60 Tywin, Veteran of the Stormcrows Mercenary Company

Tywin
  • Member of Stormcrow
  • 2090 posts
  • 19386 kills

Posted 01 August 2013 - 18:18

There was a screen proofing that this kid send you the game, eh? Nobody would pay 200k for it, so we can assume you scammed him.

Well, yeah, scamming ingame gold away is somehow legit. Part of the online gaming. I do not approve it, but it is nothing really important. But scamming a 60$ game away from another member of the community who is probably barely a teenager, maybe even a child, that's just fucking cruel.

Sandorra, I doubt most community members know about what Homer said, they never read the forum, expect if they want to bitch about something.

So, @gayoflegacy: Since you somehow have proof, I guess, you can try to write a PM to Homer. Homer is the creator and administrator of this mod. He will not be happy to deal with such kind of shit, but maybe, if you are polite, explain everything and show this screenshot, he will help you. Of course he cannot send the game back - it is gone, you will have to deal with it.

Proof means this screenshot (Click to Show)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users