- - - - -
Photo

Vyborg (Viipuri)

I would appreciate if someone would take time and mod this castle into virtual reality of mount and blade

Posted Image
  • Agatone likes this

Type: Map

34 Comments

go play wfas

why would u want that? since it's coming from you it's got to be retarded in some way. Plz elaborate.

• SystemFehler, Vlades and Aleksus like this

It's a castle in Russia you illiterate fuck.

De jure Finnish clay too, it was bullied away from us.

Photo
Aykhanchik
Nov 08 2016 18:54

I should have visited it while i was in St-Petersburg(

why would u want that? since it's coming from you it's got to be retarded in some way. Plz elaborate.

Actually it comes from russia so it is pro

Photo
Eunukkimies
Nov 09 2016 00:03
Perkele! Hakkaa päälle pohjolan poika! Karjala takaisin!

It's a castle in Russia you illiterate fuck.

De jure Finnish clay too, it was bullied away from us.

It's swedish de jure clay u nutsack.

Photo
Eunukkimies
Nov 10 2016 17:23

ur mom is my clay

It's swedish de jure clay u nutsack.

Sweden is a fucking non-country, they don't have de jure clay even in fucking Stockholm.
Photo
Eunukkimies
Nov 14 2016 14:42

Sweden is a fucking non-country, they don't have de jure clay even in fucking Stockholm.

You spelled Sweden and Stockholm wrong: correct spelling is Swedestan and Stockholmabad. 

• SkyTime likes this

hey man just cuz some people ARE retarded(the majority) doesnt mean the de jure is removed from real swedes u spunk

Photo
Eunukkimies
Nov 14 2016 16:12

hey man just cuz some people in retarded(the majority) doesnt mean the de jure is removed from real swedes u spunk

Real Swedes are Arabic Muslims nowdays

hey man just cuz some people in retarded(the majority) doesnt mean the de jure is removed from real swedes u spunk

ok.

Sweden is de jure Finnish clay. This is a fact, accept it. Finns made your country and then you managed to ruin it.

ok.

Sweden is de jure Finnish clay. This is a fact, accept it. Finns made your country and then you managed to ruin it.

its the other way around aslong as you remove the "you managed to ruin it" part

Nope. Most of Sweden's army and nobility was made up by Finns, Estonians and Germans.

Photo
Eunukkimies
Nov 14 2016 19:28

Nope. Most of Sweden's army and nobility was made up by Finns, Estonians and Germans.

You forgot Sami People, you inconsiderate, racist, white, cis, hetero-normative, Nazi, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, right-wing, conservative, woman hating, problematic, cultural appropriating, sexitst, white supremacist, sexual harrasing rapist, patriarchal, 

misanthropist, dudebro, fedora wearing neckbeard, biggot. Check you privilege.

• Zetus likes this

Sami people do not exist.

Photo
Pickelus Custardus
Nov 15 2016 13:30

You forgot Sami People, you inconsiderate, racist, white, cis, hetero-normative, Nazi, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, right-wing, conservative, woman hating, problematic, cultural appropriating, sexitst, white supremacist, sexual harrasing rapist, patriarchal, 

misanthropist, dudebro, fedora wearing neckbeard, biggot. Check you privilege.

the irony of nearly all of those labels being pretty much spot on lel

• Eunukkimies likes this

You're a faggot.

Sure thing swedish nobility during the middle ages was made up of germans and swedes but I highly doubt there were alot of finns involved in it.

Finns were your army :-d or the performing part of it anyway, you silly duckfucker

though I assume that's something not taught to you plebs as to hide the fact how hideous of a country you are

Photo
Eunukkimies
Nov 16 2016 12:00
we aint that far from them unfortunately. Unlike them, however, we have some
hope because most of Finns are not cucks, unlike Swedes

Finns were your army :-d or the performing part of it anyway, you silly duckfucker

though I assume that's something not taught to you plebs as to hide the fact how hideous of a country you are

A part of the army ofc seeing as finland was sweden back then, but I doubt they were a big part of the nobility. Finns probably didn't even make up close half the swedish army during that period. They made up almost the entire cavalry during the 1600 atleast.

u spunkfuck

thats fucking bullshit you little shit dont you fucking try to school me on my nation and race you little shit are you a fucking jew or what

Photo
Pickelus Custardus
Nov 16 2016 19:21

tumblr_o5mwovBrnL1u16jjoo1_400.jpg