- - - - -
Photo

Reduce The Team Damage.

We all know that nowadays HH and siege in general are like deathmatch, especially when it comes to "teamfight". We all witnessed it, it's frustrating to lose 80% of HP because of ths and then die to a single arrow. I know that team damage is not the same as enemy damage, but still i suggest reducing it twice, or maybe by 30%. Making teamkill cost 100g (200g on HH) should also help, this will make people more careful.

And yes, I know it happens to me and everybody, but you must agree that this went too far in recently.

Have a nice day.
  • SystemFehler, Dran_, Svaein and 2 others like this

Type: General

21 Comments

Photo
Eunukkimies
Sep 27 2016 16:22
What about if I reduce your mother to my penis?
    • wangchan likes this
Photo
The_MoNsteR
Sep 27 2016 16:35

• wangchan and Eunukkimies like this

Erase his mother? Not very nice.

Photo
Eunukkimies
Sep 27 2016 17:01
Just reduce her lenght so she Can suck my penis while she stands
Dont judge and make suggestions from your siege experience, it is shitty clusterfuck gamemod.
Photo
The_MoNsteR
Sep 27 2016 17:26

Dont judge and make suggestions from your siege experience, it is shitty clusterfuck gamemod.

It's only a suggestion. You can agree or not.

Photo
Lord Gaius FatCat
Sep 27 2016 17:27

Normal teamkill costs 50g and on HH 100g :'p it really wouldn't need to cost more

At the moment you lose about a third of your earnings from a round for a single teamkill. I'd rather not have it go up to 2/3, as 90% of my TK's are people walking into my swings/throws. (not including intentional ones, even though I don't do those)

play battle??? dont teamhit???

BRUHH.....

I dont know if you know this but the developer of this mod is actually dead.....

So there will be no updates, patches, etc

Photo
PATRIK_SYKA_BLEAT
Sep 28 2016 00:49

Yeah, make it 200g guys will play more currently and not agressive to have some goleds!

How about we make no team damage? That would be awesome.

but teamkilling is fun

Photo
SystemFehler
Oct 02 2016 21:09
Why make it on 200g? If a teammate is on 10% cuz of inf fights and you accidently hit him once, you are fucked. But I kinda agree with reducing it. Maybe to 20% or 25%. Cause using Hammers/unbalanced weaps is awful.
Photo
Sikkimoto
Oct 27 2016 09:48

With less teamdamage people will spam even more brainless in "teamfights" (= when you fight your team). Only good solution is 100% selfdamage. Would be quiet funny to see all those wanna-be pros killing themselves all the time.

Photo
Sikkimoto
Oct 27 2016 09:53

Reduced Teamdamage means: Ppl who hit their own team as often as the enemy have a positive kd. Nobody who is clear-minded wants that. And the one who demand that are just noobs who want to adhere to the illusion they were usefull players while actually every team would be more sucessfull without them. Sorry kids.

Kurvo prokleta picka li ti čvaljava 

Perunamuussi on hyvää

Perunamuussi on hyvää

mutta makkaraperunat on parempaa

ja aamuyön nakkikioski

Ja nakkijonossa tappeleminen
Raus raus, Iske Rauta Synny Rauta.