- - - - -
Photo

New Revenge Th/ Tk Rule

I'll start off with this: I know that Homer died 1000 years ago and this rule can't be officially added anytime soon, but just keep reading.

There have been a lot of cases where you have been and have teamhit/ teamkill on purpose. You can't deny it. Sometimes nothing happens, other times 1 of the players, or both of them get warned and occasionally banned. It's pretty annoying when you get teamhit on purpose for like 6 rounds in a row by the same guy and when you teamhit him back once you get assfucked by a warning.

So here comes the actual rule:

"Given you got teamhit on purpose by a player you may revenge teamhit him, given you have proof (videos/ screenshots) of the revenge teamhit (or tk if the player was on low health) if confronted by an admin ingame or on the forum. If no proof of the revenge th is shown the normal "don't teamhit on purpose" rule will be applied. If the player decides to revenge th he is not allowed to report the other player later. If this happens, the report will be ignored."

Well, this pretty much is. If it will ever be accepted, maybe an admin can create a forum thread in which this rule is posted (this because I don't think they can edit the official rule set without Homer). Also, just think about it, you get hit by a guy, you then want to hit him back right in the head (maybe irl as well, but whatever) but you have to choose: risk getting hit with the warn-hammer or report the guy. The first option feels way more satisfying to do, while the other, although being the "right" thing to do given the current rule set, can be pretty boring to do. This lil rule thingy can actually lower the already existent salt meter from the guy that got hit on purpose by allowing him to implant a mace in the skull of the dude that started the brawl without the risk of a warning. It also saves the admins quite a lot of time.
  • Kiwi likes this

Type: General

6 Comments

If you already have evidence of someone rulebreaking, you should make a report.
This mod is called merc not anarchy
Forget about this part of the forum.

I'll start off with this: I know that Homer died 1000 years ago and this rule can't be officially added anytime soon, but just keep reading.

Come lel

I liked the part about getting assfucked by a warning. Didn't read the rest because if you can't handle the heat then waste some of your time reporting the cunt who hit you. If you can't be arsed to then bend over after you''ve TH'd back.

Photo
ImBatmaneldo
Apr 25 2017 17:01

every day i TK and TH peoples kurwadmins see this and sayd pffff kurwa blyat but when i rekt him he give me ban because he badmin (no rules no money only vodka)