- - - - -
Photo

New Leader Of Merc

I suggest that we should overthrow tyranny of Homer and replace him with someone else so that we can get those sweet graphics update. The new leader should also be more open to other ppl who would like to mod this mod and give them permissions to do so. Of course, only under strict supervision. And perhaps, he should also give some better tools for admins to deal with infamous trolls like myself?

Who should lead us to our freedom? Perhaps lord of trolls Wangeldo? Or our beloved money herding Swedish Jew Hugob0ss who takes 5% goldeldos from every gold send in mercconomy. Or is there any better candidate to replace Homer?
  • Hugoboss likes this

Type: General

18 Comments

Photo
Duck_The_Mean
Sep 20 2016 15:48

only 3 people who can be trusted. Mitsuki, Dawlish or Sandorra 

• Dawlish and chrisi like this
Photo
Eunukkimies
Sep 20 2016 15:58

What about me? :3

Photo
Lord Gaius FatCat
Sep 20 2016 17:02

Srsly? even a shit pile would be better than a skod mong.

i just want someone to ban your IP off the forums

Photo
Eunukkimies
Sep 20 2016 18:12

Then you perhaps should support my suggestion?

And perhaps, he should also give some better tools for admins to deal with infamous trolls like myself?

Take Sandorra as main leader and some minor guys for items or whatever. You know what I mean.

Photo
randombro
Sep 20 2016 20:06
Actually, I was thinking of suggesting that as well. Sandorra, Dawlish, Brit or Mitsuki are good candidates, or what about all of them? Then the oldest admins became to the devs and every problem can be fast be solved. One dev is way too less for a mod like merc with 130ppl on HH or the thousands of banners waiting etc.
Maybe every candidate could get a category like Brit gets all permissions for Chars transfering, scammimg reports/gold refunds, clanbanners and such, Sandorra gets the category graphics and maps or some kind of that. I may suggest that because Dest and me are waiting 2 months for getting all EA initials like Tag, name and banner, but I think it reduces the work for everyone.
Just keep in mind that we don't exactly have experience or knowledge of creating and developing mods ourselves
Photo
randombro
Sep 20 2016 20:32
Well, learning by doing I would say. None expects you to do the things Homer is doing like he does them. That's not possible in some weeks.
Nope, there will be no such thing unless Homer himself want to retire. Looks someone watched too much pirate movies.

Actually, I was thinking of suggesting that as well. Sandorra, Dawlish, Brit or Mitsuki are good candidates, or what about all of them? Then the oldest admins became to the devs and every problem can be fast be solved. One dev is way too less for a mod like merc with 130ppl on HH or the thousands of banners waiting etc.
Maybe every candidate could get a category like Brit gets all permissions for Chars transfering, scammimg reports/gold refunds, clanbanners and such, Sandorra gets the category graphics and maps or some kind of that. I may suggest that because Dest and me are waiting 2 months for getting all EA initials like Tag, name and banner, but I think it reduces the work for everyone.

How exactly do you fucking imagine this? Just steal the mod Homer created on his own for years and put some admins as devs? Do you realize the tasks that an admin has are nowhere close to all the tasks and things a dev is supposed to take care of? Do you really think that waiting 2 months for a patehtic banner justifies even suggesting to do this shit with the mod? oh wait i forgot youre a fucking retard

• Hugoboss, BearGrylls, Gazz and 5 others like this

only 3 people who can be trusted. Mitsuki, Dawlish or Sandorra 

Mitsu....yall mean the one who had an affair with Prussia behind Godlybrits back?

ok i laik , but wot happen if homer doesn't want D;

Nothing
Photo
Trace_Legacy
Sep 23 2016 16:44
Gold herding Hugo? That bitch cant even repay his debt of 15k to me LOL HUEHUWIEUUDUIDUWHUEHUEHUE
    • Eunukkimies likes this
Photo
Eunukkimies
Sep 23 2016 18:25

he owes me 4k like millions of years ago cuz he wanted to buy a rare

Just no.

moonman