Photo

Make Clan's Banners Visible In-Game

Suggestion is to make it possible for players to see clan's banner insted of redstone/greenwood banner. I dont know, maybe its already exist but only for those who're in clan and they see only their clanmates. But, imo, it would be better for EVERYONE to see this.
  • iks likes this

Type: General

7 Comments

imho no. while it's good on paper. sometimes people want to hide that they are in a clan. 
ect wearing non heraldic and no tags. with a different name. having the clan flag above would ruin all of that  

Photo
LastKnightOfCydonia
Aug 19 2018 15:10

Yeah, Hugo doesn't want people to see that he'd have the BOC banner over his head.

Photo
Sleekphantom
Aug 22 2018 12:36

Yeah, Cydo doesn't want people to see that he'd have the VGS banner over his head.

• Aristotel likes this

Yeah, Sleek doesn't want people to see that he'd have the Korpi banner over his head.

I like how we're using the suggestion section despite the developer of the mod giving up on this mod ages ago leeeeeeeeeeel

I like how we're using the suggestion section despite the developer of the mod giving up on this mod ages ago leeeeeeeeeeel

Recent Poll

who are u