Photo

Make Clan's Banners Visible In-Game

Suggestion is to make it possible for players to see clan's banner insted of redstone/greenwood banner. I dont know, maybe its already exist but only for those who're in clan and they see only their clanmates. But, imo, it would be better for EVERYONE to see this.
  • iks likes this

Type: General

9 Comments

imho no. while it's good on paper. sometimes people want to hide that they are in a clan. 
ect wearing non heraldic and no tags. with a different name. having the clan flag above would ruin all of that  

Photo
LastKnightOfCydonia
Aug 19 2018 15:10

Yeah, Hugo doesn't want people to see that he'd have the BOC banner over his head.

• wangchan likes this
Photo
Sleekphantom
Aug 22 2018 12:36

Yeah, Cydo doesn't want people to see that he'd have the VGS banner over his head.

• Aristotel likes this

Yeah, Sleek doesn't want people to see that he'd have the Korpi banner over his head.

I like how we're using the suggestion section despite the developer of the mod giving up on this mod ages ago leeeeeeeeeeel

I like how we're using the suggestion section despite the developer of the mod giving up on this mod ages ago leeeeeeeeeeel

Recent Poll

who are u

That poll has more dust on it than a nun!!

Photo
Pickelus Custardus
Oct 05 2018 16:25

how much dust is on an average nun? has anyone told the nun she needs dusting? how would telling the nun affect the levels of dust? it seems you have not fully fleshed out your theory, poor show.