Photo

I Feel Like This Mod Needs More Recipes

ppl in this mod became super sensitive so i suggest these

Posted Image

This might stop ppl from filling the report section with stupid shit and bitching about literally everything

Sincerly

Kiwi

p.s.: recipes can be implemented wit my typos idc tbh
  • Zatupnerg, Foley and Deadlymort like this

Type: Item

14 Comments

Kiwi are you mad because I reported you for not respecting rules? If you don't want to get reported just respect rules no need to do stupid suggestions

lel u reported me cuz u got mad over dying.... shush kid

Because I got tired by fuckboys thinking that rules are made for other people than them

• Viator likes this
Photo
NormanneZ
Apr 27 2017 19:31

HAHEHAHEHAHHEHAHHEHHAHEH

Because I got tired by fuckboys thinking that rules are made for other people than them

lel heff u evur visited a class on theory of law or sociology m8? I advise u to do so, cuz u obv dunno how rules fukin work lel I bet u stop at evry red light like moma said and sit in front of every of your primary school classes xd 

Besides, u collude wit ur friends 2, so stfu xd

Photo
Konrad_Uberhart
Apr 28 2017 09:05

We need recipe to resurrect Homer.

• Remus likes this

lel heff u evur visited a class on theory of law or sociology m8? I advise u to do so, cuz u obv dunno how rules fukin work lel I bet u stop at evry red light like moma said and sit in front of every of your primary school classes xd 

That's the point of red lights. You stop at them and wait till they are green
    • Cafan likes this

We need recipe to resurrect Homer.

Potion of Vodka

Tell me when and show me proof. Otherwise just fuck off and don't create facts that didn't happen. You act like some one upset who don't know how to defend himself so he accuse others to change the topic...

Photo
kieran1796
Apr 30 2017 11:59

I think Kiwi wins the competition for having the most chromosomes.  

cringe worthy attempt at comedy, kiwi..

Photo
mirko2828
May 04 2017 06:47

ur all gey

kiwi speaking about playing cancerous . You should buy this recipe

Kiwi? Gwiwi more like