- - - - -
Photo

Gold Sending Limit Notification

Hello dear Community,

Since I am trading very often to different accounts, I need to wait 7 days until the gold sending limit is over. And for sure, often I forget the exactly time/date. So, what about a notifiaction if your gold sending limit is over?

Regards
  • Bloedwoud, Purin and Chain Reaction like this

Type: Site Related

22 Comments

I didn't know we had a gold sending limitation :o

c25145d4762a158492fd72af275f492b833f7b9a

• flip_flop and Eunukkimies like this
It's inverse, you are too rich for it xD The total worth of all your chars on one account + your current gold on the char you send from : 2 = The gold sending limit.
Photo
Trace_Legacy
Sep 11 2016 20:34

Step 1: Buy tincan (MW plate,Winged Helmet,Barbed 2h,Gonnes)

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profitbdcf436b2594f820b02956eef958f6e9.png

Well, I actually wanted to suggest to remove this fucking gold-sending limit cause it's useless as long as Homer is not having a look on his PMs everyday. Scammers can easily send their money to other accounts in 2 weeks and Homer just read the PM after that and then he says "Sorry, the scammer has no money on his account, so I can't refund you." Well done! Weeeell done!
I am using 4 different accounts with main classes on them....
And where is the profit?
85k helmet
92.5k barbed
Body 160k
Hands 62.5k
Gonne 100k
500k in total. 149k to send. Eh...
The question still is, the hell do you need 4 accounts for? 1 account can hold 10 characters. Do you seriously say you have 31-40 different characters that you actively all use?
Nope, but they are made now on different accounts and Homer is somewhere

The whole gold sending limit did more harm than good in my opinion 

• Remus, Trace_Legacy, Welsh_Lad and 5 others like this
Photo
Welsh_Lad
Sep 12 2016 15:35

The question still is, the hell do you need 4 accounts for? 1 account can hold 10 characters. Do you seriously say you have 31-40 different characters that you actively all use?

can hold 15 boyo

The whole gold sending limit did more harm than good in my opinion

I asked Homer for removing it already with the up-listed arguments. He just said that he's busy with grafic modifications... I don't mind that, but then please Homer, get a second one of you!!!! I need to have chars from 3 other accs to SystemFehler and 1 char is coming to it...
+ A scam must be solved
+ I still miss EA clanbanner, tag and clanname....
For sure I am not the only one with complaints.... but the char transfer and EA case are waiting 2 months....
Photo
Welsh_Lad
Sep 13 2016 16:24

He isn't your mother you know...

Why is there a suggestion thread anyway?

homer is gone..he has finished with this mod leeeeeeeeeeeel

The mod seriously needs an active developer. The gold sending limitation is also bs and will not stop anyone from scamming anyone.

The mod seriously needs an active developer. The gold sending limitation is also bs and will not stop anyone from scamming anyone.

100% my word D:

Jock is right as always...

But seriously tho in all seriousness.......Homer is finished....done....gone......

Like I said since years ago, homer is in contact with TaleWorlds and has access to bannerlord where he is currently creating Mercenaries Mod 2. I am not joking.

• Ricardo the Great likes this
Photo
Trace_Legacy
Sep 14 2016 00:15

Wangeldo the spy. leeeel

Homer took the 205 bucks and went off to the Bahamas

I am the only one of th emercs community who knows the truth.

Here is an obvious clue for you....Home works on this mod constantly since it's creation.....

As soon as bannerlord gets closer to release date he magically dissapears and stops working on the mod full stop.

He is making mercs mod 2 for bannerlord.....come on guys....dont be muthafucka

• Ricardo the Great likes this
Pics or didn't happen

Wangeldo the spy. leeeel

Unfortunately requires WSE.

Photo
Trace_Legacy
Sep 16 2016 19:53

Sorry but as Homer said ''This requires WSE'' so fok off m8. huehueh

Photo
PATRIK_SYKA_BLEAT
Sep 18 2016 14:05

STFU why i cant send all my money and always have the 5% fee its fucking annoying , remove this fucking shit gold limit , stupid system

Scamming = Easy - As - Fuck.

• randombro and Nightmare like this