Photo

Changing Friendly Fire Rules

Let's be honest for a second- revenge teamhitting wouldn't happen ever if people would actually care what they hit and sometimes stop their missed swings, but they don't.
I think the idea for intentional teamhitting and non-intentional completely different in eyes of admins and rules is absolutely retarded- there is a solution though for all this.

With all the incompetent noobs playing on the servers nowadays, I think you should give the option of mirrored friendly fire damage a chance.
You hit somebody in the back, you get stunned and soak up ur intended delivered damage. Or maybe just turn it on during happy hour or something, to try it out.
No more tks, just morons who kill themselves with their lack of skills and/or brain.
  • LUMINARTY, cCcPendragoncCc and Alareth like this

Type: General

18 Comments

Fyi, it works beautifully on native servers.

no
Photo
LUMINARTY
Oct 13 2017 12:46

i never did understand why servers on any mods turn ff on and never make mirrored damage turned on

Not gonna happen :P

Photo
kieran1796
Oct 14 2017 10:50

........but then I can't sneakily team kill someone I don't like and pretend it was an accident

........but then I can't sneakily team kill someone I don't like and pretend it was an accident

You're not realising this will go the other way around - people will try to make you teamhit them so you end up taking damage, it would be a troll paradise. Say someone is blocking a spot and you want to kick them away? LOLNOPE cos mirrored. Horrible, horrible idea. It will never work on Mercs. Don't teamhit on purpose and deal with it.
    • Namakan and Montagreno like this

You're not realising this will go the other way around - people will try to make you teamhit them so you end up taking damage, it would be a troll paradise. Say someone is blocking a spot and you want to kick them away? LOLNOPE cos mirrored. Horrible, horrible idea. It will never work on Mercs. Don't teamhit on purpose and deal with it.

Your mental process is so weak, you can't even see how broken your logic is.

How are intentional tks solved if at all? Reports on forums or admin on server.

How would trolling be solved like path blocking? Reports on forums or admin on server.

Are you noticing a pattern here? A simple fact is, that rule breaking is rarely solved on server (90% with reports) so stop pretending some new issues would rise that would make it worse than it already is.

But you might feel less that confident about not mowing your teammates down all the time with such superior option like proposed mirrored damage, probably too hardcore of a gameplay for you and some others. Most would adjust easily. Let's make it clear- the only ones opposing this are those so incompetent with their swings that know they would suicide regularly, and those who oppose shit just out of spite and perhaps their unwillingness to change.

Honestly, I don't know why I even bother. You wouldn't see the stupidity in your statement if it poked you in the face. You deal with that

Wont happen. Never did nor it will. And im glad for that. Best native servers use normal friendly fire mode, not to say anything about tourneys. Whats the point of making it diferent here, so you edgy teens might enjoy it more. That would be exacly the same like making automatic blocking instead of manual one. Also your behaviour is total trash, i will be watching you in game.
Photo
Sleekphantom
Oct 14 2017 23:04

There's no need to be a complete prick about it, Torvi. Rangah simply said it was a horrible idea, so you reply with insults? Nice. Now absolutely nobody will take this thread serious. Well done, you played yourself.

Photo
Trace_Legacy
Oct 15 2017 14:40

c4e93c1476f5beb9b77657f5ddbd95f1.jpg

• Sleekphantom likes this
Lets say there was mirrored damage. Now imagine a situation where there is no admin online. Some jerkwad/s is/are sitting on siege ladders with 4 board shields. Now instead of single person, they manage to ruin the round for the entire team since you have no way of even kicking them off the ladders. Situation 2. Maps like forest arena, boarding, or other maps with narrow paths. Your teammates are blocking said paths for the rest of the team. Now you can't even kick them off your way. Situation 3. You are breaking the gates. Suddenly someone starts jumping into your swings and you die. Or 4, you are fighting against an enemy and an assassin jumps out to 'aid' you. You hit him, get almost killed, and die because you got hitstunned because you hit an teammate and can't block the enemy. I can't see any good argument in favour of mirror damage, but I can see many against it. And just fyi, the reports made are a mere fraction of total teamhits happening on the servers. Ingame warnings are much more frequent
suggestion denied

what an autistic shitty suggestion made by an autistic little shitter

toppest of keks to you sir

• Cleomenes, Remus and Fixou like this

Your mental process is so weak, you can't even see how broken your logic is.

How are intentional tks solved if at all? Reports on forums or admin on server.

How would trolling be solved like path blocking? Reports on forums or admin on server.

Are you noticing a pattern here? A simple fact is, that rule breaking is rarely solved on server (90% with reports) so stop pretending some new issues would rise that would make it worse than it already is.

But you might feel less that confident about not mowing your teammates down all the time with such superior option like proposed mirrored damage, probably too hardcore of a gameplay for you and some others. Most would adjust easily. Let's make it clear- the only ones opposing this are those so incompetent with their swings that know they would suicide regularly, and those who oppose shit just out of spite and perhaps their unwillingness to change.

Honestly, I don't know why I even bother. You wouldn't see the stupidity in your statement if it poked you in the face. You deal with that

And you are to dumb to understand that rangah is a admin so he know with what he is dealing ingame?

Photo
Cleomenes
Nov 01 2017 02:39

Corbyn approves of this cancer

i woould change the rules too, so we can kill anyone from our team without getting stupidly banned for 20 minutes, its really annoying!