- - - - -
Photo

Ban Planner

Hello. I just got my first report and I've noticed a following issue:
I trolled intensively on Friday, so that in case I get banned for it, it would be on weekend when I couldn't play. Unfortunately due to how slowly the reports are processed it seems I'm going to get my ban later on when I would actually want to play.

I'm sure many players that like to occasionally harass some squeaky basterds find this very inconvenient. I suggest adding to the merc site some kind of ban planner that would let players specify what periods of time would be most desirable for them to get their bans at.
  • Gwaihir, Trace_Legacy, wangchan and 4 others like this

Type: Site Related

26 Comments

The aim of the ban is to punish you, I hope you will be banned when you are able to play.

• Namakan likes this

lmao wtf a "ban planner"? are you serious. as fantom says, the ban is to punish you. because you broke the rules. 

tbh i often ban so people often miss HH to learn their lesson. you make it sound like it's a normal thing to get banned. 

"Yeah sorry i can't play that time, i've got a ban waiting. yes let me just finish HH before the ban ty" 

lol pathetic 

• Fant0m likes this

internet never ceases to amaze me

• Megamen, Bertman and Eunukkimies like this
Photo
CactusPie
Oct 09 2016 15:48

I also suggest a mechanism that would allow you to pick the hours when your ban is actually active. For instance, if you got a 24 hour ban you could set it up so you're banned between 12am and 12pm for two days. That way people could still enjoy the game despite being banned.

• Zetus, Trace_Legacy and Touka like this

Except that they're not supposed to be enjoying it as they are being punished :-----D

Photo
CactusPie
Oct 09 2016 16:25

Except that they're not supposed to be enjoying it as they are being punished :-----D

But it's a game, it's supposed to be fun

• Gwaihir likes this

bullet.gif

Here, it helps.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this guy is pro!!!! Welcome to SKoD!!

• Eunukkimies likes this

We already have a ban planner, the admins use it to ban people when they are playing to cause maximum inconvenience.

• Hugoboss, MitsukiAkai, Tjav and 1 other like this
Photo
Trace_Legacy
Oct 09 2016 21:06

Thats like saying that a prisoner can roam free. But when he goes to sleep, he must sleep in his cell.

• BobDeMan likes this

are you fucking retarded?

I think Bollis has found a new best friend

then  want my ban in 6 years

bullet.gif

Here, it helps.

Thanks! *Shoots Enemy*

Thats like saying that a prisoner can roam free. But when he goes to sleep, he must sleep in his cell.

In some cases it works like that

Photo
Nightmare
Oct 10 2016 13:03
Most retarded suggestion

very kokotistic

"let players specify what periods of time would be most desirable for them to get their bans at." Hahahahahaha... HAHAHAA wtf is this serious?

Now now. We could ban them for 18 consecutive happy hours instead of just 1 this way.
    • Remus likes this
Photo
Nightmare
Oct 10 2016 20:26
I am not sure.... The newbies are that retarded, they could be serious..

I am very happy that you all agree with my fine suggestion. Hopefully we can make merc grate again!

Photo
Nightmare
Oct 11 2016 10:28

I am very happy that you all agree with my fine suggestion. Hopefully we can make merc grate again!

Cause Venice is inactive, I will do it :
Ohjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Carter shut up

grate im a fuckboy

Follow my instagram - wangeldo

I wait u...come