- - - - -
Photo

Archery Free Day

I think a day where archery isn't allowed (Bows & Crossbows) would go a long way. Throwing weapons would still be allowed and cavalry aswell.
Mount and Blade offers us a great melee system and I feel like archers have been spoiling the fun for 5 years. What about an archer free day where admins would overwatch EU1 and in that way people could have a nice archer free experience.

Your thoughts?
  • janlulhannes and Stuart X like this

Type: General

21 Comments

maybe a Solem free day?

• Hugoboss and Megamen like this
Photo
SolemNRomanHD
Jul 18 2017 14:26

maybe a Solem free day?

☐ NOT REKT ☑ REKT

Photo
CrazyGruzinak
Jul 18 2017 16:45

agree with both

• Kerox likes this
Photo
Corruptoreleldo
Jul 19 2017 06:27
*prays*, but a lot of archers are so autistic they'll call in a whole gay squad. On top of that, the archers will go full retard when an admin is not online (and most of the time it won't). If some time ago I offered any archer that goes inf 3k and they all refused, you can imagine how sweet the archer-"free" day would go. This ofc unless you *cough* make mi admon, I'd love to ban some fuckwitted archers during dat time.
    • SolemNRomanHD likes this
Archer is the way to go.
Photo
SolemNRomanHD
Jul 19 2017 14:11

Archer is the way to go.

http://store.steampo...dern_Warfare_2/

• Aurion likes this
ur ruining the fun 4 every1 else

Fighting like real men more be like

Spoiler (Click to Show)

• SolemNRomanHD likes this
Photo
Welsh_Lad
Jul 20 2017 12:14

would just be 2hs and cav 

There are always corners in life where you should look around.

Have you ever thought about the Cav destroying the game?

Honestly I'm playing archer with much of love due to the fact that the Cav always bothers me during my Inf time. You can't play 1h or 2h if there is a whole enemy cav team. Thats why there's  a special troop having some advantages in range, the Archer. If you want some proofs then just play on Oasis. You'll see more Cav than anything else there. Btw, I can see the point that archers may be annoying but in my opinion its because of the little railgun-bows doing almost the same damage like the Long/War bow but beeing way faster. That should have a change. You have to see black AND white. Archers protect you against beeing pushed by the Cavalry. Thats a positive point for the Inf and of course a negative point for the Cav but thats M&B!

If you're really that inexperienced than either shush or see both sides. And I'm pretty sure that the Cav will destroy the "No Archers Day"  the same way you think the archers do right now.

Just to add: Archers may be shit and Cav may be shit as well. Look! What is that? The Horsearcher, a mixture of both :o

-Dear Mercenaries Community, if you're not infected yet, please do us a favour and do NEVER EVER create a Horsearcher.

• Matrona, Angar, Aristotel and 1 other like this

Agreed

Photo
Duck_The_Mean
Jul 24 2017 13:06

I would rather have an enemy archer on the other team than a retarded 2h on my team who deals more damage to me than the enemy. And the problem with archers isn't the class itself it's because people who play archer tend to play like bitches who will try to save their K/D more than help the team. a fix could be to make it so archers can only carry one pack of arrows thus reducing the length of time they can kite for before they run out of arrows. 

agreed that the fucking weeb bows like the strong bow are OP and only used by shitlords that can't use a real bow. Shortboiws should be nerfed by reducing there damage by like 30%

Photo
CrazyGruzinak
Jul 24 2017 19:28

using a bow should decrease running speed to 1% and if you dont max out athletics you shouldnt be able to run at all.

Photo
The_MoNsteR
Jul 25 2017 17:33

HAI LETS DO INF FREE DAY, mb offers great archery system and all of those infs with shields are just gamebraking I can't stand it.

• Rangah, Duck_The_Mean and Sikkimoto like this
Photo
Aristotel
Jul 25 2017 18:11

Shooting arrows should consume mana and have a kd

looooool faggots kys

Photo
Duck_The_Mean
Jul 30 2017 11:47

Can we just do a day where there is no anti cavalry allowed that would be great thanks!

We can just do a day where you have to drop every shit you have including armor and DON'T MOVE because that'll probably be S-KEYING.

Nah just joking, delete archers, crossbowmen, assassins, whorses, throwers and shielders. 100% Legit.

An S keyless day. Everyone grab a screwdriver and remove S key. And also Homer make S keying have a 50% chance to fall on the floor every second. Also make all bows explode like gonnes. And make horses hungry so they stop to eat some shit from the floor. Make shields made of cardboard. And remove scimitars. Do it pls Homer I'll send you 100 gold. Also agi stat limit to 6, thanks.